Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wedding Season 2005

So far I have 10 confirmed bridesmaid dresses to make from scratch. Two different wedding parties, both weddings in September. I had one wedding gown re-creation from an original 1920's wedding gown, but the bride backed out and opted for a more simple wedding with no formal gown - bonus was she gave me the original 20's gown.

Alterations have already started coming in for March and April weddings. I have been getting phone calls about Prom already too, which is a good sign that maybe the high school kids are starting to think ahead a little bit.

This is concieveibly the only posting I'll have time to make until next winter. I would really like to get some picture of my work posted, but we will have to see if I get my photo editing software installed so I can at least post the pictures upright instead of sideways or upside down.

No comments: